Private Equity Investors
Private equity firms, family offices, and investors represent an important client base of Avant Advisory Group. We are committed to supporting private equity firms and their portfolio companies across the investment lifecycle and throughout changing economic conditions.
Avant’s professionals provide private equity investors credentialed expertise by offering a flexible, tailored and hands-on approach. We are Big Four CPA-trained and large consulting firm financial and operational experts, former CEOs, CFOs, and seasoned former senior executives. Avant delivers the range of capabilities, skills, and acumen needed to transform and transition businesses forward. This is combined with a comprehensive set of services designed to realize a deal’s full potential throughout the investment lifecycle. From distressed to high growth companies, Avant has the depth and breadth of professionals to provide incisive independent analysis and technical support. As experienced private equity service consultants, we drive to provide objective financial analyses and implementable performance improvement suggestions that increase value and further our clients’ success.
We seamlessly and quickly pool our professional resources to support investors, their portfolio companies, and their stakeholders during times of transition with our breadth of services that include:
- Transaction Due Diligence – Financial accounting/quality of earnings, performance improvement/quality of operations, and IT
- Post-Transaction – Merger integration support, carve-outs / divestitures, 100-day plan development, PMO leadership
- Operational Performance Improvement – “Quick Wins,” Supply chain and logistics, LEAN/six sigma, procurement optimization / spend management, working capital management, revenue and gross margin growth, SG&A cost reduction, Information technology services
- CFO Services and Interim Management – CEO, CFO, COO, CIO and other C-suite
- Investigatory and Dispute Resolution – Financial forensics, fraud and corporate investigations
- Distressed / Special Situations – Operational turnarounds, financial restructuring / workouts
Diligence Case Study
Purchase Price Reduction Resulting from EBITDA Diligence Adjustments and Working Capital Shortfall
Diligence Case Study
Sometimes the Best Deal May Be the One Not Done!