Marty Jones, APICS CPIM
CEO & C-Suite - International, Manufacturing, Operations, Turnarounds & Performance Improvements
Marty Jones is a strategically and operationally focused Senior Executive. He has a proven track record in building organizational value. He has driven manufacturing operations excellence and supply chain improvements to drive down costs and increase profitability to strengthen multiple organizations with a deep bench strength. He has revamped organizational structures to match business demands that include turnarounds to positioning companies for long term growth. He is a highly experienced General Manager, with an emphasis in Manufacturing/Distribution Operations and Supply Chain. Marty has a proven ability to manage complex projects utilizing Lean and Six Sigma techniques.
His manufacturing experience includes:
- Aerospace and Defense
Marty is experienced in the intricacies of world-class manufacturing operations and industry best practices. He has 30+ years of experience of manufacturing in North America (U.S., Canada and Mexico), along with European operations (U.K., France and Germany).
His expertise includes:
- Lean manufacturing, accountability tools/metrics (Six Sigma, 5S, Pull Systems)
- ERP system selection and implementation
- Global supply chain – sourcing, procurement, warehousing, logistics
- Sales, marketing, branding, customer service/support
- Merger and acquisition due diligence – strategic, business/operations
- Post-acquisition integration and restructuring
Marty holds a masters of business administration from Pepperdine University, with an emphasis in Finance and an undergraduate degree in Production and Operations Management.