John S. Ioannou
C-Suite CEO/COO Interim Management - Turnarounds & M&A
John Ioannou is a highly experienced senior executive with stints as president and CEO of multiple companies as well as operating partner for private investment firms. John has a long record of accomplishments with businesses ranging to multi-billion-dollar units of Fortune companies, including IBM, with a concentration in the following industries:
- Business/Consumer Services
- Specialty Finance
- Private Equity
John has specialized expertise in:
- Buy & Build Platforms, having completed 12 acquisitions from diligence through integration
- Financing & Capital Transactions, raising over $350 million in private equity, venture capital & debt across multiple companies
- Transforming companies by:
- Increasing revenues 17X and 31X in earnings in 4 years
- Achieving 455 on the Inc. 500
- Winning national awards in customer experience excellence
- Turnarounds that included growing an 850-person company over 52% to $100M in revenues and tripling EBITDA over 3 years
John has obtained solid leadership, turnaround, governance and advisory skills in multiple companies across 13 different industries. In his years with IBM, he held management positions in finance, operations and marketing, including as COO/CFO of a $2B operation.
John completed his Bachelor of Science in Management degree summa cum laude from St. Peter’s University.