Janet Cutsinger, MS, OTR/L
Healthcare Operations Executive, Process Improvement Specialist
Janet Cutsinger, OTR, is a healthcare operations specialist, experienced with both private and public companies that include physician practice, post-acute care, and physical therapy practices. She has served in senior level roles for both non-profit and for-profit organizations with expertise in strategic planning, process improvement, change management, technology integration and training, client acquisitions, relationship management, staff acquisition and retention. Janet is skilled in collaboration, driving culture change, coaching and facilitating client satisfaction in rapidly changing settings.
She has worked with cloud based / SaaS technology companies to increase efficiencies and enhance revenues. Also, Janet has developed and implemented internal control policies and procedures for a variety of companies, including distressed situations. Highlights include:
- Recouped $500,000 annual revenue from one practice within 3 months of reported leakage.
- Within 6 months, increased patient access by over 40% and maintained a 90%+ utilization.
- Transitioned several organizations from paper documentation to EMR on time, under budget, and with no loss in patient care or revenue.
- Increased NPS score from 70 to 85 within one quarter.
Her healthcare expertise includes the following specialties:
- Rehabilitation/Physical Therapy
- Post-Acute Care
- Physician Practice Management
- Home & Long-Term Care
- Health & Wellness
Janet holds a Bachelor’s degree from Michigan State University in Business Administration and Master’s degree from Western Michigan University in Occupational Therapy. She is licensed and registered in multiple states as well as nationally board certified with National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT). Janet maintains multiple state licensure and registration as an Occupational Therapist.