Gary T. Lizanich
Gary T. Lizanich – has nearly 30 years of experience in Finance, Accounting, Purchasing and Operations Management with 15 years as Controller and CFO/VP Finance working with companies up to $120 million in revenues. He has managed cash flow analysis in distressed companies that involved preparation of 13 week rolling cash flow forecasts, loan BBC’s, and audit coordination.
Gary has significant experience across multiple industries in both distressed and high growth companies with revenues ranging to $6 billion. He has specialized expertise in manufacturing and experience across the following industries:
- Industrial and aerospace
- Non-woven textiles
CFO / Controller
- Identified inappropriate accounting and completed restatement of prior years’ audited financial statement.
- Facilitated operational turnaround that resulted in successful sale and equity infusion.
- Revamped forecasting and budgeting, including real-time working capital model and 13-week rolling cash flow model for a private equity owned company.
- Managed critical plant and warehouse consolidation, which included outsourcing of key manufacturing operations to reduce overhead by 25%.
- Coordinated and implemented conversion to totally integrated ERP.
- Designed and implemented a fully integrated modular financial and job operations system for two industrial/aerospace companies.
- Created a pricing model for a Tier 1 automotive supplier that resulted in over $30 million cash flow improvement within 3 years.
Business Unit Manager/Procurement
- Relocated one facility while simultaneously expanding another on-time and under budget for Tier 1 industrial supplier.
- Introduced and marketed new quality control workstation for aerospace subsidiary.
- Reduced North American supply base to leverage economies of scale.
- Established European supply base in North America in support of European automotive OEM.
- Managed supply chain activities in support of cloud-based telecommunication OEM.
Gary obtained his MBA from Wayne State University with an emphasis in Marketing, a BBA in Finance from The University of Michigan, and attendance at the United States Air Force Academy.